haute école d'Art et de design Genève Geneva university of art and design
Friday 4 April 2008
Since September 2009, HEAD – Geneva proposes two majors of the Master of Arts HES-SO in Design:
Since September 2012, HEAD - Geneva proposes a new major of the Master of Arts HES-SO in Design :
Deadline for applications 2015-2016 :
Submission of applications: 27 March 2015
Interviews: from 27 to 30 April 2015
Four week semesters.
September 2015 - June 2017.
Master of Arts HES-SO in Design - major Spaces & Communication / Media Design / Fashion and Accessory Design.
This qualification is internationally recognized.
- Higher education Bachelors degree (HES, Higher education school or university) or equivalent
- Professional experience deemed equivalent.
CHF 500 .- / 320 Euros per semester
Start of academic year
14 September 2015
1. The application file must contain:
– Text presenting the personal artistic and intellectual position
– text describing the personal learning and research project as it could be developed during the master studies
– a personal portfolio
– a duly completed and signed application form,
– copies of diplomas and titles giving access to the course,
– copies of languages certificates - if relevant
– copy of ID document or of passport,
– for foreigners living in Switzerland, copy of residence permit
– proof of payment of submission fee (copy of post or bank attestation),
– an exhaustive curriculum vitae including detailed description of studies and of professional experiences,
– two letters of recommendation.
2. After examination of the files by members of the jury, the applicants selected for interview will be notified in writing.
Documents for application :
These documents are available under : Inscription en ligne
For more information concerning admissions, requirements, dates or conditions you may contact the Students’ office :
Lise, Marine Ben Hassel
Bd James-Fazy 15
CH - 1201 Genève
T + 41 22 388 51 03